Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What Now?

Flexibility is key! I am learning more each day that I should never expect anything, especially here in China. I have been in Eerguna for the past week teaching and counseling at Shamineau East camp. We had a blast with the first group of students as we broke in the winter equipment together, studied American holidays, and 'whipped' each other playing games. We were expecting another group of students on Thursday morning but received a call that morning explaining that the second session would be canceled. So now we wait around for a week until the third session, I suppose, and hope that we have a few students then. In the meantime I am debating on some tourist trips, returning to Hailar for some shopping, or simply just relaxing here at the camp. Hopefully I'll post some pictures soon!

No comments: