Friday, June 15, 2007

To Blog or Not To Blog

I'm home (in Milwaukee). The trip was fairly uneventful and I'm still too tired to tell of all the details.

Mostly I'm just debating the point of taking time to organize all the details into a nice cohesive post if everyone is going to ask me anyway.

I can't exactly say it's good to be home, but I am glad to finally stop living out of my suitcase. But until I get fully unpacked and packed again for Minneapolis, I don't plan on recapping anything here. Even after I settle down, I may just let this blog fall off the face of the Internet.

4 comments:

SK said...

Hey! Glad to hear you made it back safely!

I completely understand on letting the blog die. I feel that now already. I don't know what to tell people. It's hard to explain what you're really thinking about...

Unknown said...

Maybe it's time to let this blog retire, and move on to a new blog, detailing your life in MN. Really, K, your writing and especially your photography are a gift that others are blessed by. I would be sad to not read your posts anymore, even though I will have the joy of having your company in person.

Random thought - hey you want to road trip somewhere when you get home? Just a day trip or something??

PopStar said...

i fell off the face of the internet - or no wait, that was off of everything

Joanne said...

BLOG! How else will I keep up with you. Mom