Tuesday, May 8, 2007

101

Well folks, this it is. My 101st posting. I meant to celebrate the 100th entry, but it came and went and I didn't notice until now. It's hard to believe that over 100 days have past since I left home. It's even harder considering the fact that in those 100 plus days I've made a home in such a different place and now wish not to return. While I would love to see family and friends again, I'd rather see them here, sharing in my experiences, having similar adventures of their own, and most of all, developing the same passion I am for serving Him. My departure date is arriving all too quickly and I'm beginning to think that the next time I say goodbye I'll be counting to 100 in months, not days.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

It feels to me like 100 MONTHS since you've been gone.

Skippy said...

it feels like even longer to me - probably because it has been since I have seen you my dear Katrina.

Skippy said...

oh, and.... Mitchell got his drivers license today!!! Woo Hoo!

Julie said...

That's super funny, apparently I'm a bad blogger, cause I'm on like 81, and I've had my blog for years. HAHAHAHAHA! :)

LOVE YOU! MISS YOU!