Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Exhaustion

I'm starting to realize why workers' unions are sometimes useful.

I just finished a day of work (at about 8 pm) that started at 8 am. I visited with 11 groups today.

It's May holiday but my work schedule has changed drastically so that we could have two weekends off instead of four or five weekdays off. Although I'd have opted for the vacation days clumped together, two weekends is still better than nothing. I went to the camp for an overnight visit on Sunday, shopped a bit on Saturday and am planning a trip to Monzhouli during the upcoming weekend. But before then I have another three days of work - 5 groups tomorrow, 13 on Thursday, and 4 on Friday.

When I regain my energy you'll get a real post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Take care of yourself friend! Miss ya, love ya, T