Monday, February 19, 2007

Avoiding Real Thoughts



Preparing to go up the sledding hill.







Hold on tight!








Down....








....down.....







...down.















And up again...




















The top at last!













Down again, this time in pairs...

















The more the merrier!
















Ooops....



















...wipe out!







And when all the tubes
are being used
just find a friend!













Or a shovel....



























...or just a slippery coat!















Having fun is hard work!




4 comments:

PopStar said...

So Kiss the light, seize the day
Shine your shoes, come to play
Sun is shining, sky is clear
Leave your worries with your fears
Light eternal, sleep inside
To my heart and through my eyes
Bringing in sweetness to my soul
Close your eyes, be made whole

Anonymous said...

Those (and all) pictures are amazing. You had some perfect timing with some of the shots. I'm glad you're updating this, I love hearing about your life and what's new. I miss you! And I'm going crazy with this primary teaching... I need to be bitter with you!!

Special K said...

Just a quick question (maybe irrelevant in the light of your proclaimed boredom): how long did it take you to upload all those pictures?!?! And what on earth do you do to occupy yourself while you're waiting?! But as one with equally slow internet, I greatly appreciate your hard work!

Katrina said...

Not too long. It's the text with the pictures that creates problems and therefore takes time. Now that the lines from the earthquake damage are fixed, my internet is fairly fast so I have no more complaints about that.

Miss ya!