Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Sky Is Falling!

For some reason lost to me, it must be stated somewhere that on the morning of February 22nd, every family is to set off just as many fireworks as on Spring Festival Eve. I've been awake since 6 am. And since I didn't get to bed until 1 - 2 am, that leaves me very crabby! Who starts partying at 6 am? Why in the world would you want to set off fireworks when you can't see them!? Do they know I am trying to sleep? It's vacation! Shouldn't they too be over-indulging themselves with an unnecessary abundance of zzzs? When will it end?

At least Sherry and Woody aren't here to feel the wrath of my unhappiness. They have left me alone for 10 days as they travel 12 hours by train to visit a school that has previously supported the camp with many students. Keep them in your thoughts as they travel, build relationships, and work for eternal rewards!

No comments: