Monday, February 26, 2007

Ruined

Do you ever have those moments when you're completely happy; only to be disrupted by a foreshadowing doom. Pay attention to the warning.

I came prepared for so many struggles, being halfway around the world from everyone I care about and love. But until now, things have come with ease. I have enjoyed my time here, and still felt connected with life at home.

Now there is pain. Now I am struggling.

Perhaps I am meant to sever ties completely for then I may learn more. Perhaps the sacrifice I was debating on for lent will come in the form of electronic communication. Or, perhaps I am just meant to learn to lean on Him for comfort, friendship and security rather than others back home.

Either way, things have definitely changed.

1 comment:

PopStar said...

No there is none righteous,
Not one who understands.
There is none who seeks God,
No, not one.