Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm Too Lazy To Write This Many Emails...

Julie: I miss shopping with you so much! I can not begin to describe how different shopping is here. It's still an adventure like every outing is with you, but it's less fun when I don't have you to share it with. Today I had to go to the grocery store (and I'm using that term very broadly) because with the Spring Festival coming up everything will be closed. I walked in and had it not been for the fact that I had absolutely nothing at home but half a jar of jam and a little peach drink left, I would have walked out again. The check-out line sprawled across half the store! But knowing how hungry I'd get in three days or more, I trudged on to find some essentials. And of course, by essentials, I really mean chocolate! I also got some peanut, walnut and vanilla milk. You'd love the milk options here since you already drink so much in the states. I think there's something different in the processing because it doesn't make me as sick here! Ok, that's about all I wanted to tell you, other than.... UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!

Trinette: My first cooking lesson will begin on Sunday with Liz's family. I'll be thinking of you all day!

Coral: The guitar at camp is sorely out of tune. I wish you were here to fix it so I can play the three chords I know. And no....I'm NOT engaged. However, if you happen to have the dream again, you should ask my fiancee what his name is and where I can reach him!

Karla: The tables have turned! You are sick and I am healthy? My Valentine's Day was enjoyable and the day that cheapens love actually finally became annoying to you? Can we switch our language abilities too so that I can learn Chinese as easily as Spanish comes for you?
Oh, and I've adopted Mulder's fetish for sunflower seeds.

Steve: Do you remember Laura Aarsvold? She's moving into an old remodeled house in the cities. I wondered if you were connected with her room mates at all. I've been craving architecture lately since everything here seems to look the same and be build for pure reality. I'm still waiting for pictures of your work.

Nate: Sherry and Woody went to dinner with a woman named May tonight. I didn't realize who she was until she came back to the apartment and recognized me. She then immediately began telling me of how much her son Eli loved the camp and the American who stayed in his yurt. After running through the list of team member's names, she recognized yours and got very excited that I knew you. She was even more ecstatic when she saw the picture of you and Ben on the back cover of the calendar. You made an impact on her son! I don't know if you're thinking of returning this summer, but I really think that you should in light of the obvious admiration held for you. Also, there was a student at the camp this past week who reminded me much of fairy Jim which then reminded me of you.

Rob: I found the future apple drink you raved so much about. I'm addicted to it now. We should try again at our pact since I didn't do so well.

No comments: