Monday, February 5, 2007

Randomness

What good is a preview if it looks different from the actual post?

Cell phone stores are apparently slow and annoying world-wide. Remind me why we tolerate this again?

I'm sort of wishing I had a Mac.....

I look really cute in the new coat I bought today! It's a cross between preppy and...ok fine, it's just preppy.

It only costs one RMB to tailor my jeans! And they even iron them afterwards like my aunt always used to do!

I talked to three amazing friends today and I thank them all for the time they gave me.

Hindsight is the devil whispering that you didn't get what you deserved.

There's a dark cloud over my head. I'm trying to remember it's the presence of my father.

It's actually 12:46 am on February 6th but I don't know how to change the post time.

No comments: