Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Trust No One

I feel a little bit like Mulder except that I really have no interesting or significant secrets to conceal. Although I am currently able to continue posting, I can no longer view my own blog page. My site, along with all other blogspot blogs and xanga blogs, has been blocked from my viewing abilities. All of the xanga blogs have been blocked for about 2 weeks so I'm guessing their status is permanent. I'm hoping that this annoying blogspot censorship is only temporary. More likely, however, I have lost the privilege of following your daily lives. Perhaps I will have to resort back to the old-fashioned email method...

1 comment:

PopStar said...

what aRe yoU thinking ! no body e-mails anymore. that's wayyyy too personal for us. we wouldn't want to get to close - no - that would be scary, or even painful and disastrous. Blogging simply leaves everything yoU wish out there, opened and flat. those that wish to ponder and journey further with yoU can, and those that aRe too tired from all the crap the rest of us bring, can simply leave yoU lie.
but don't worry too much - some of us aRe:
always